Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Study Schedule - Part 1

Well, to break down my studying into manageable chunks, I'm working on one sub-discipline each week. I start the week by reading the applicable chapters in my Intro to Psych textbook (Psychology by David G. Myers), then I read the applicable chapter in my Kaplan GRE Psychology book. As I progress through those two texts I note key words and concepts (writing them down in a separate notebook). When I have time (and texts) I'm supplementing this with textbooks from my college psychology courses. My first three weeks look like this:

Week 1: Social Psychology
Week 2: Personality Psychology
Week 3: Psychopathology

I'll keep updating this schedule, and I've been researching other study guides, so if I select one of those, I'll post a review.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites